Chile / Requirements to enter Chile
Requirements for entering Chile
As of October 1, non-resident foreigners will be allowed to enter Chile in compliance with the following requirements:
- To have a negative PCR, taken 72 hours before departure, counting from the last boarding on flights with stopovers
- To have received a complete vaccination program, which you must validate before entering Chile at mevacuno.gob.cl to obtain a 30-day mobility pass, which becomes active after the mandatory confinement. Vaccines must be those approved by the Chilean Public Health Institute (ISP), the World Health Organization (WHO), the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- Fill out the "Affidavit for Travelers" form online, up to 48 hours before departure, in which you will provide your contact and health information and your travel details. This form will issue a QR code as a means of verification. This form is available at www.c19.cl
- Anyone entering Chile must remain in mandatory isolation for five days. This compulsory isolation must be carried out at a previously declared home, hotel or residence.
- To have medical insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 30,000, which covers any expenses caused by Covid-19.
- For 14 days after you enter the country, you will receive a follow-up form sent daily to your e-mail. Timely completion is mandatory.
What will be the best way to travel? By camper of course! Plan your winter holidays by camper
and live the best experience during this pandemic by traveling in Chile.
With our mobile homes (campers) you can choose to go wherever you want; to the mountains, snow, beach, lake, desert or all previously mentioned. Our campers come fully equipped so you don't have to worry about that.